Calculate Your Potential Accumulator Winnings
Make use of our handy bet calculator to see how much your accumulator bet could be worth!
- Check the accumulator button in the centre bottom of the calculator (you can also calculate single, double and treble bets).
- Enter the amount you're staking on your first bet into the ‘stake' box.
- Only enter whole numbers in the ‘Your Stake' box:- like 4, 10, 16 if you enter 10.50 the calculator will just round it up or down anyway.
- Now you'll need to enter the odds you are going to get from the bookies, let's say the odds are 10/1 – In the two boxes next to the ‘bet 1' text, enter 10 in the first box and 1 in the next box along. do this for each of the accumulator bets.
- Your potential winnings are displayed when you click the green ‘calculate' button.
- The acca calculator will automatically add your stake back into your winnings.